PLEASE NOTE: ENTRIES FOR THIS COMPETITION ARE NOW CLOSED!!!
Grand overall prize
Worth over $1000! Our overall winner will receive an Optimum 9200 blender from the brilliant folks at Froothie. Additionally, they will secure a place at the amazing vegan cooking and yoga retreat from Hepburn Retreat Centre in Victoria*. That’s two nights in gorgeous spa country learning how to make beautiful vegan meals and unwinding with yoga classes daily.
Further to the grand prize, we also have over $200 worth of prizes in each category to be won!^
Over 18 Categories
Short Stories 1500-5000w A session voucher for Ragamuffin pet photography*, 5 blocks of yummy Heart of Chocolate bars, a voucher from the uber stylish Etiko.
Other Written Works (Poetry, song lyrics, plays) Vegan Perfection voucher, Adorn Mineral Cosmetics voucher, your very own Vegan Card, lunch for two at Kunara Organic Marketplace*, and a Cruelty Free Shop voucher, soap and lip balm from Seventh Tree Soaps.
Visual Arts (photography, drawings, paintings, digital art) An eco beauty mineral make up starter kit from Maeve Botanicals, a box of cupcakes from Mister Nice Guy Cupcakes*, a voucher for a gift from Hello Vegan Jewellery, camera house print vouchers*, and $100 of product from Botanical Cuisine.
Under 18 Categories
Short Stories 1500-5000w A place in a school holiday program from Buzz Movie Makers*, A mega mix box of chocolate from Loving Earth Chocolate, and a $100 voucher from funky Vegan Style.
Other Written Works (Poetry, song lyrics, plays) An Addiction Food voucher including postage, 5 unreleased flavour 30g tubs of Spun Fairy Floss, a massive pile of chocolate from Pana Chocolate, and an Adorn Mineral Cosmetics voucher.
Visual Arts (photography, drawings, paintings, digital art) Yummy cookbook - Chloe’s Vegan Desserts, beautiful soap and lip balm from Seventh Tree Soaps, a voucher for a gift from Hello Vegan Jewellery, a Warbotanicals gift pack, and vouchers from Vege2Go* and Vegie Bar*.
All finalists will also be published with the winners in the anthology which will be available for purchase later in the year. We’re so excited to bring this to the Australian public and raise some fantastic awareness!
How exciting! We have owner and operator of vegan B&B Bed and Broccoli Nikki Medwell, Animal Activist Jess Ferry, Public Speaker and Empowerment expert and vegan mentor Ron Prasad, Young Adult author (and vegan!) Jessica Davidson and Vegan cookbook writer and recipe creator, Leigh Drew.
Our judges will be ready to cast their discerning eyes over finalists entries to decide our winners.
Entries Close 5pm EST, June 30, 2013.
^Terms and Conditions
1. Some prizes are only available for collection/use from the business donating the prize. These prizes are referenced with a * after the name of the prize in the prize listing. All other prizes will be sent to the winner upon supply of a mailing address.
2. All expenses associated with the collection/use of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. No prize is redeemable for cash.
4. Prizes are subject to change.
5. Judges decisions on winners are final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
6. Australian entries only
7. Entries must be printable and must be animal rights based.
8. Submissions must be the original work of the author, not having previously won a cash prize, been published or broadcast nor submitted concurrently elsewhere.
9. By entering this competition you give permission for Two Vegan Girls to print works, artwork must be provided in minimum 10cm x 10cm, 300dpi, high quality TIF or JPEG images
10. Entrants gain no monetary conciliation from the sale of the book containing winning entries.